Multiparty Monitoring Handbook Series
These multiparty monitoring handbooks are part of a series of guides to monitor collaborative forest restoration projects. There are five handbooks in this series. All are in PDF format. In order to cover all aspects of the multiparty monitoring process you will need to refer to these guidelines.
- Handbook 1. What is multiparty monitoring? (157kb)
- Handbook 2. Developing a multiparty monitoring plan (134kb)
- Handbook 3. Budgeting for monitoring projects (174kb)
- Handbook 4. Monitoring ecological effects (834kb)
- Handbook 5. Monitoring social and economic effects of forest restoration (350kb)